tuscl

Strip Club Etiquette: Top Ten Rules Outlined by a Stripper

This is an article from 2007, but the first time I've seen it. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article…

8 comments

• arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Thanks for the link, Wallanon. I read the ten paragraphs (I personally would not call them rules). They are all common-sense suggestions written from an experienced stripper's viewpoint. There is so much personal reminiscence in the paragraphs, you could almost call it a Memoir. In fact the stripper who wrote these "rules" mentioned that she spends some of her time writing. She is good. She probably makes some $$$ from writing, which is a good thing.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I didn't see anything covering blowing a load on her tits, that must be a case by case thing, funny.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I enjoyed the post by wallanon and the follow up by TUSCL_Brother. I generally follow those guidelines (not rules).
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    When I read the "rules", I thought in the same vein as TUSCL_Brother. Although, my "Parody on Rules" was much shorter...

#1 - Don't be a BITCH!
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    TB: I like it! +1
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I was thinking rule#11, don't lead me on making sexual or other suggestions, unless you really mean it.

Definitely agree with rule #8, if I say no, don't argue about it, just leave. Unless you just want to talk to me or sit in my lap and I'm ok with that.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Rule #12 - Don't ask her why her Bum, no good druggie BF gets it for free and you don't. Or better yet, why she will kiss him but not you during sex.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    lol player11 you use the word druggie in such a negative way...a lot of strippers think of the word druggie in a positive way as a way of saying someone who is laid back, doesn't give a fuck and can supply her with drugs when she wants them because he knows the right person.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion