tuscl

CELEBRITY

10inches
Florida
Thursday, June 25, 2009 9:59 AM
which celebrity would you like to see naked and spend time with? my choice would be -- Beyonce (great ass; probably be a tiger in bed)

7 comments

• Bo12345
    15 years ago
    Megan fox!b!!!!!!!
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Shiri Appleby
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    the jessicas...biel or alba
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    40+ years ago I was sitting in first class prior to departure from Acapulco to Los Angeles. A station agent that I knew very well came on board and said "sorry but I have to change your seat assignment". No big deal I was still in first class. Then I found out why. Two guys in suits came on board with a hot chick. The suits sat behind me and the hottie sat down next to me. Those sly MFers had a big grin on their faces. They had seated me with Charo. She was wearing the tightest pants possible with a no bra halter top and bare mid drift. During the 3 1/2 hour flight I don't think that she said 10 words to me. Fuck celebs. I'll stay with the local girls.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    A hot female celebrity who isn't a spoiled brat. Do they exist? I don't know. I'm not expecting to suddenly hook up and make out with Megan Fox, or any other hot celebrity. A long time ago I liked Britney Spears but now I'm afraid if you hooked up with her, you would wake up and find out that you're suddenly married and she's pregnant. There are a lot more hot girls who aren't that famous that I would rather hook up with. I'm so bad with names I didn't know who Megan Fox was until about 2 days ago when I happened to click on a slide show for Transformers stars. Well I definitely recognized her and remembered her from the movie but I didn't know what her name was.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Didn't we just talk about this? Jessica Alba, Penelepe Cruz, Selma Hayek. I'll talke them in alpa order by last name please, or naked order fcfs.
  • hogsun
    15 years ago
    spoiled rotten
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion