tuscl

For ArbeeGuy

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
You just KNOW. No matter how much you try to justify a relationship with a stripper on here, you will still be called a fool. chandler did it to me under the topic of "Breaking it off". I lost my cool with him. Sorry. Fact is he didn't know SHIT about her or our relationship. She is not even a dancer anymore. Has a highly respected job. She just didn't have the time to spend with me. I was being selfish and I regret breaking it off. My trips to Columbia will not be the same without her. But life goes on. I still have many favorite dancers there and buddies.

2 comments

• casualguy
    15 years ago
    I wouldn't mind seeing your former ATF moonlighting at the club. I'm curious if she danced for me in the past but even if she did my memory is awful given time and the fact I often drink a beer or two which helps me forget. Dim lights, loud music, smoke, and a little bit of alcohol and a dancer in your face or lap every 30 seconds to every minute or two for hours at a time and it gets hard to remember everyone especially after several months or years.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat: I never pretended to know anything about you and your ATF. All I know is what you posted here for discussion. I gave my opinion that saying you're "breaking it off" is often more about covering hurt feelings. It's all part of a foolishness many of us are prone to. Congratulations if that's not the case for you.

BTW, no stripper "isn't a dancer anymore" if she's stripped within the past year. No matter how fabulous her new job is, she could wind up back on the pole at any time. It's a pity she wouldn't be welcome to sit on your lap seeing as you've "broken it off".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion