tuscl

most embarrassing strip club moments

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I was in my favorite club. I believe that it was magicrat, there with me. I was tipping a stripper on a satellite stage. She was rolling around on the floor doing what dancers do. She went to get up and grabbed onto my short pants for support. Next thing I know, my pants are down around my ankles. I was commando, of course. She let out a scream, which got the attention of 30 or so customers and dancers. She was more embarrassed than I. Had her red face buried in her hands while apologizing. I pulled my pants back up and went back to my table. She ran off. I saw her 5 minutes later, talking to the manager and two bouncers. They all had big shit eating grins on there faces. I never got her name as she never came near my table.

9 comments

• clubtreker
    16 years ago
    Like many former teachers, the first time I met a former student taking it off on stage at a club in a nearby city, I was a bit embarrassed, but nothing like she was. Timidly she asked. "Didn't you used to be Mr.R?" I answered, "I still am."
  • steve229
    16 years ago
    Dancer is in the middle of her set when DJ announces that the police are about to tow a car parked in the handicap spot outside the club. The dancer bolts off the stage in nothing but her g-string and heels, nearly falling on her ass as she does and runs straight out the door. The whole place stops in its tracks for a few minutes. When the dancer comes back in everyone starts clapping and cheering. The poor girl turns beet red and runs to hide in the dressing room.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    While an adjunct at a local university, I ran into a current female student as a customer in a club. I had her in class the next day.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Dain,

She attended your class, or you "had" her?
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    I'd have to repeat the story of my friend who got roped into a private dance with a larger girl... Only to find out that she wasn't fat, but quite pregnant. I personally had beleived she was pregnant, but decided she wasn't since he went back with her. Upon questioning him, I learned the truth.
  • Ms.DurtyMilf
    16 years ago
    In the middle of the 11th song, horny and wet, grinding the crest of a hardon with my ass an kitty in the closest thing resembling a reverse cowgirl, he had one hand fisted in my hair and the other on a breast, he asks me to put my ass in his face... i stand up in a stradling position, lock my knees and lean my ass back into his face, my face at his knees, i cant help but to look at his groin and notice the hardon in those kahki pants....and die a thousand deaths as i notice blood on the crest of the zipper and my ass is in his face! pulling away, i turn to face him, lean in and explain that i started "on" him. he tells me its ok and to continue dancing, i refuse, explaining my not wanting to ruin his pants further and the need to freshen up..we exit the VIP area.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    Ah, MDM had "the monthly visitor". Does TB wear dark slacks now?? My slack moment: Several years ago, my 1st LD prospect of the night & I proceeded to open LD couch. Upon sitting down, dancer got horrified look on her face, stating "I don't normally do that". Asking her what was the matter, she pointed at my crotch- I just noticed that my fly was open. I assured her that was accidental & that I'd correct it. Upon adjourning to nearby mens room (after walking facing the wall all the way), I discovered that the zipper was busted. Fortunately, I knew of a nearby 24 hr WM. I explained my predicament to doorman, asking if I could take leave & re-enter for no charge later. He said "no problem". He probably LHAO after I left. Walking into store, strategically carrying rental car map for cover, I quickly purchased some khaki slacks (don't ask me why), changed in store rest room (I did remember to tear off tags & peel off tape). Upon returning to club the customary revelry resumed. The original dancer was nowhere to be found, though.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Clubber, I just revisited this chain. Ho ho ho! Unfortch, about twenty feet remained bt us at all times. But she was dolled up as I had never seen her before! By the way, she withdrew before the end of the semester because she would have flunked.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Dain,

Not that it really matters or is it any of my business, but would you care to state what class she was in going to fail?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion