tuscl

RISQUÉ BUSINESS

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:26 PM
The economy's tumble is hitting everyone, including strip clubs. So the owner of Cheeques Lounge, a go-go strip club featured in the film "The Wrestler", can't be happy that he was forced to shut the place down over the weekend for three and a half hours. The shut-down occurred after a man allegedly came into the club and showed off a mortar shell to one of the dancers. News 12 New Jersey reporter John Klekamp covered the story in Linden, NJ, where police arrested 41-year-old Taras Lyashkevich. Witnesses claim Lyashkevich pulled out the mortar and then proceeded to drop it! Fortunately, it didn't go off. If it had, Klekamp suggests the tabloid headline might read: "Go Go Club Goes Boom (chicka) Boom." By the way, Klekamp tells me that in addition to Lyashkevich's legal troubles, he's been barred from Cheeques for life.

6 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    What an idiot.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Where did he get it and what was he thinking? The guy's almost sure to get some time in jail.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I thought my pay increase last year was small. Well they fixed that. This year there are no pay increases. Yep, the economy is bad.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Sounds like the idiot did something illegal just to have the mortar shell.
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    He should be allowed to have the mortar shell. He should not be allowed to be messing about with it in a dangerous manner.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    He sure should be allowed to have the mortar shell 'cause you never know when you might need one. Personally, I've been thinking about getting one for those pesky moles in the yard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion