tuscl

No red pin yet!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
You guys that are interested, please let me know what month and days are best for you. I will evaluate your reply's and then set a date. Of course this will be held at Columbia Platinum Plus. Once I set a date. I will ask founder for a red pin. John...

8 comments

• giveitayank
    16 years ago
    Wow... that sounds like fun. I live in Seattle, so it would be far for me. Too bad it's not more centrally located like Kansas.
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    I missed the first two but will try hard to make this one. I would prefer slower days like Mon. and Tues. where we would have less destractions. Weekend, nights especially, are far to crowded for any kind of organized getogether. Springtime a week or two before The Masters might be good. I suspect a lot of new girls start arriving then. Regardless of the date you pick, I will try to make it.
  • rob0411
    16 years ago
    I'm for Thurday Friday daytime. Any week but the last week of February.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Just don't hold it the week of April 12-18. If it is some other time I will try to come. No guarantees of course. Sometimes I am kept on a fairly short leash.
  • hogsun
    16 years ago
    Can someone explain what the red pin is?
  • founder
    16 years ago
    hi hogsun

the red pin is a way that I can make discussion posts always appear first. Shadowcat will get his post pinned to the top of the list when he announces the next tuscl-con in 2009
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Anybody know the dates for the next Masters golf event? Don't want to be anywhere near the club when that is on.
  • LoneLurker
    16 years ago
    April 6-12. Competitive rounds start on the 9th.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion