Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Vegas swingers clubs

morone99
morone99VIP2015

California

1 hr ago · 1 min read

We know they are there. Some said here and other sites to be tourist traps or sausage fests. Yes of course any night YMMV.

But anyone have a good feel for the Vegas swinger club scene for the single male?

Replies (2)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I'm guessing 14 years ago I went to the green door in Vegas. I hit it good within the first 10 minutes. Encountered a nice looking horny wife. But afterwards it was kind of disappointing. A sausage fest.

Profile picture for morone99
morone99
•

That sounds better than most! Was she with you long? Anyone else join? Been to any other clubs more recently?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement