Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Who here actually gives good dances?

thottiusmaximus

1 hr ago · 1 min read

Alright gents, I want to know in your experiences which ladies here have given you the best dances. It can be either non-VIP or VIP dance experiences. Who here was a good dance and who here was a bad dance (ones to avoid)?

Personally, from my experience, I think Noel is one of the better dances I've had. Viper was a good dance too. Delilah is one I'd avoid, same way with Divine and Isla.

Replies (1)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

A dozen years ago, there were a number of hotties that would give you a good dance. But I'm gonna guess that all of them are retired or moved on by now. But back a dozen years ago my favorites were Olivia and Alessandra and candy. And a few more. I would have to go back and refresh my memory on more names that were absolutely good.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement