Gents, we all know what goes down here. I'm here for the VIP experience mainly tho I have spent a lot sampling dances but always finish with VIP. No judgement here but I'm just curious on why guys decide not to do VIP knowing what's on the menu?
Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info
47 mins ago · 1 min read
Gents, we all know what goes down here. I'm here for the VIP experience mainly tho I have spent a lot sampling dances but always finish with VIP. No judgement here but I'm just curious on why guys decide not to do VIP knowing what's on the menu?
The Ultimate Strip Club List contains adult content intended for adults only. You must be 18+ (or the age of majority where you live) to enter.
By entering you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Replies (1)
Speaking for myself - I generally always do a VIP, but I do have friends who rarely do and the reason is always cost. The "tips" some girls ask for are kind of crazy, especially here in the northeast. I suspect that would be most people's reason.
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.