I like her braids, reminds me of one of my ATF
:D
Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info
The Ultimate Strip Club List contains adult content intended for adults only. You must be 18+ (or the age of majority where you live) to enter.
By entering you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Replies (27)Latest
🤓__~~~ i like her as i wear eyewear as well : like her baby pink color & french braids, girls always look hot with their veehee
She looks like Jaws' girlfriend in Moonraker. Smash.
Anyone passing is gay.
@Hungryhunnypot "Projection" is the psychological term used when someone blames others for their own shortcomings, essentially attributing their negative qualities or behaviors onto someone else as a defense mechanism to avoid facing their own flaws.
Exhibit A in your post directly above this one. Coming out again on TUSCL I see. Same as you did 2 days ago when you secretly admitted to being a pedo child molester! Oh well you do you homelypisspot but I think that there might be better places online for you to follow your urges.
@440viking I know this is all code for your NAMBLA bullshit. You’re in the wrong place you fucking maga child molester.
@440viking Hence why Trump calls everyone who has declared fealty to him "low IQ."
@Hungryhunnypot
"Projection" is the psychological term used when someone blames others for their own shortcomings, essentially attributing their negative qualities or behaviors onto someone else as a defense mechanism to avoid facing their own flaws.
WOW dude! Not only are you still projecting now you're advertising where you deviant pedo homo fucks get support or hang out or whatever the fuck you do when you're not sucking little boy dicks or trolling TUSCL. GO GET HELP homelypisspot!
@PhantomGeek Another projector I see. Talk about low iq, you wrote the book on it. Where have I mentioned Trump here. OK he lives in your head, not mine. There's a whole nother world out there genius. Get a life!
@440viking And a fine book it is. Having a signing at Barnes & Noble next week. Swing on by!
CJ, isn't that "driver" your ATF? And, even though she isn't actually driving (is the car even on?), what's she singing? Cue: Robin Williams imitating Elmer Fudd. "I'm a dwivin' in my caw. Wistenin' to the wadio."
Oh well. Even if she isn't bouncing, she's doing a damn good wiggle.
Random picked hot girls, I have sooooo many hot girls, the pics/vids is literaly @ random but just wildly picking girls from your gallery to post makes it fun, right?
😎__~~~ girls w/eyewear for the sun ✓ always makes the girls look hot
🌴🍌' 🐒 🌴 🙊~ the monkey will : go on a smoke break 🤠 👄~~~~
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.