Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smash or Pass?

CJKent_band

The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free

2 wks ago · 1 min read

I like her hair, her face, her dress, her moves and her shoes.

:D

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

↗️ 🟡 🌴🌴🌴🌴 👄 100 @ CJKent, she is wonderful ~~~

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Get back here...

Get Back Here...

GET BACK HERE...

GET...

Damn it. There goes another twenty. Bet it doesn't even know where it's going....

Hey, CJ, when are you gonna bring your ladyfriend on tour anyway? I wanna know just where those twenties are going!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

@PhantomGeek : $ U made me get those $1 Dollar Bills I tip the on the 1$ dollars, but if she is exceptional @ quality on the pole stage sitting with or pvt I can throw out the $20 twenties $ $ $

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

@stripperlover777 I made you get all those singles? No way, no how, man! That's all on you! But if you're just gonna throw out those twenties, throw them my way. All these pictures, I'm gonna need all the twenties I can get!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement