Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smash or Pass?

CJKent_band

The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free

3 wks ago · 1 min read

I like her 19 yo golf swing…

:D

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

...Who...?

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

@PhantomGeek

I was able to upload a pic of the 19yo golfer

:D

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

This 19yo

Tuscl keeps acting up when I upload pics

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

She's definitely a smash -- as long as she isn't smashing me with that swing. Wow.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 whaaaa? she don't have both arms on that club, what's going on with her Mr. CJ? we need full, realistic ~ accurate power swings with x2 arms on the club!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

✓ ~ 🎾 ' I like tennis girls as well, their skirts also come up with the swings if her skirt doesn't come up, she still looks good

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement