Coming down to Florida from NJ in a few weeks and will make my annual visit to the Pompano Trifecta. I’ve had the most success at Diamond Dolls on prior trips. But last year, the DD dancer I went with was just OK in the room. Wondering if other clubs are better these days. I usually visit on a Saturday afternoon and usually pay $200-$225 all in for 15 mins for top performance. Is that still the going rate?



Replies (7)Latest
At that price point, DD is your best bet but might not get you top talent. Also DD can be hit or miss. Cheetah will get you more reliable talent but it will cost you $375 for 15 minutes.
Thanks. Maybe I’ll make a pit stop at Cheetah first to see what’s up. My budget is about $400. At that rate, I’ve done two trips to VIP at DD on a single visit. Not sure I’m still capable of that, lol. Are girls at Cheetah any less mechanical/transactional than at DD? If so, might justify the price.
I presently think Booby Trap Pompano is your best bet for quality and value. $60/15min room (which includes $10 tip) and $200 girl (some maybe less). The VIP rooms are gorgeous and spacious. All have heavy curtains. To the attendant's right are the older rooms with no mirrors. To the left are newer with black patterned mirrors on one wall. In both, plenty of space to get naked and move around. Highly recommended!
@Rod84 Thanks, Rod. You are always helpful. Rooms sound great at BT, and much better than DD. I’ve stopped in there before, but many of the girls were more natural and petite than the DD girls. But they were prettier. Hopefully more fun and engaging too.
@Carotene1 - Yes, they're all clean, carpeted, nicely upholstered, spacious, and include a little table for your stuff.
I prefer the newer rooms to the attendant's left. They include a couch that nicely accommodates 69. 😛
@Carotene1 - I also agree about the girls. I find DD dancers to be just too much plastic and outrageous with tats/piercings. BT girls are way more natural. And while mostly Cuban, there are a few gorgeous slender black babes and the occasional Brazilian mixed in.
@Rod84 Thanks. On that basis, making BT my first stop.
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.