Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Heard someone told a dancer's bag.

Meshuggah
MeshuggahVIP176

We aren't here for a long time, we are here for a good time.

1 mo ago · 1 min read

I heard a day shift, maybe Thursday? A guy refused to pay this VIP, then swiped the dancer's money bag and ran out. Was not caught......

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Meshuggah
Meshuggah
•

oops STOLE

Profile picture for lurkingdog
lurkingdog
•

This guy needs to be tortured agonizingly and indefinitely. . . . .

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

She only had $461 bucks and 4 condoms in it. Hardly worth the effort.

Profile picture for WiseToo
WiseToo
•

@goldmongerATL I hope the condoms weren't used.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Something to think about before hating on ID scans.

This type of customer gets a big help from so-called public nuisance ordinances. Clubs are afraid to call the cops, because each police call can be used to build a case for closing the club down.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

A dancer, Persian from the Oasis, (a blonde spinner smoke-show) once told me a guy stole her bag.

She said, “All it had in it were my shoes and my g-Strings. I don’t know why he stole it…well I guess I know why he stole it.”

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

What time and what dancer? You can pm if you want.

Profile picture for Meshuggah
Meshuggah
•

Our unicorn friend mentioned it, she probably leaving the club. She wasn't working, a friend of hers was.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

@Meshuggah Hope she's going back north. Archibalds in DC is probably more her type. I want my $10 back though.

Profile picture for Meshuggah
Meshuggah
•

@sfrsox last week one day -$10 I think that’s the last time she’ll work there.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

@Meshuggah that was probably my $10

Profile picture for Meshuggah
Meshuggah
•

@sfrsox no it was another day, negative $10 if you figure the house fee. so she didn't even clear the house fee Started a civilian job. Monday. So much potential, if she just offered same as the other girls.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

i see

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement