Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Anyone remember Cindy or Cynthia?

SMT5609

Pennsylvania

1 mo ago · 1 min read

I recently visited and asked for her but realized it's been at least 4 years since I've seen her. Anyone have any Intel.

She was a white milfy looking girl with pretty heavy E cups. Her face kinda reminds me of Angela White with Brunette hair but has dyed it blonde in the past. A few year could mean she's across the world at this point but I thought I'd at least try.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for noragar
noragar
•

Cynthia is still there. I saw her last week. When I hear her name on the phone schedule, it seems like it's usually in the 2-7 slot.

Profile picture for sarsta
sarsta
•

I can confirm she is still there.

Profile picture for Greenst
Greenst
•

Still there and yes she will take care of you if you tip

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement