Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Dallas

Recommendations: Upcoming full day and night Dallas visit

Blackmambawake123

1 mo ago · 1 min read

In a week, I have a full day and night I have dedicated to DFW mongering,I start at about 11am on a Friday and till 2am on Saturday.

I have been to Baby dolls once and liked it, which is where I plan to spend most of my time. However what does fellow Dallas experts say? I am listing my preferences below:

  • Not interested in extras, looking for very high mileage lappers
  • Prefer white girls and latinas with lighter skin
  • prefer girls that are younger and upto mid 20s
  • Strong preference for all natural girls
  • Budget for the day is btw 1000 and 1500

Appreciate any intel

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for DickyDoo2
DickyDoo2
•

Try Lipsticks cabaret on Harry Hines Blvd. All are high mileage if you by VIP for the day $50.

Profile picture for Blackmambawake123
Blackmambawake123
•

@DickyDoo2 thanks for the input. do they have white natural young girls

Profile picture for DickyDoo2
DickyDoo2
•

They are all Hispanic.

Profile picture for Blackmambawake123
Blackmambawake123
•

@DickyDoo2 got it. If I want white young natural, where should I be? Or am I in the wrong city?

Profile picture for DickyDoo2
DickyDoo2
•

The clubs in Texas have been taken over by mostly Cubans. At Lipsticks most all will let you have your dick out during a dance $20 a song.

Profile picture for Blackmambawake123
Blackmambawake123
•

@DickyDoo2 damn! Ok. Does other clubs let that too..:

Profile picture for DickyDoo2
DickyDoo2
•

If you want white dancers the Lodge has some, but you will pay a premium price for dances and your dick will not be out. In the last 2 years there have been a number ICE/VICE raids in Dallas so many of the clubs have cracked down on extras.

Profile picture for Blackmambawake123
Blackmambawake123
•

@DickyDoo2 thank you! Not looking for extras but high mileage dances from young white natural girls

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement