Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

attack of the 3 sentence reviews this morning.

Meshuggah
MeshuggahVIP176

We aren't here for a long time, we are here for a good time.

2 mos ago · 1 min read

Must mean the site is getting more popular. lol

Replies (3)

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

guess we're doing something right. thanks for keeping it real

Profile picture for SirenStu
SirenStu
•

lol I always get nervous about my reviews bc they always seem to be multiple paragraphs long! I wrote one today that was almost 6 paragraphs!

Profile picture for TherealBudBundy
TherealBudBundy
•

It's nice to see traditional forums like this get attention again instead of Reddit taking all the attention. How the Internet used to be and how I kinda wish it still was.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement