Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Heading to atlanta

Big boogie

2 mos ago · 1 min read

My girlfriend and I are heading to Atlanta for a concert Sunday, and I'm wondering if there are any good clubs open near the Candler Hotel?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

I am there as well, lets meet for cocktails and swap insider information

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

NO. All clubs within Atlanta city limits are closed on Sundays.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

Is this a joke @shadowcat?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No joke. It's the law.

Profile picture for boomer79
boomer79
•

Not near there but the Pink Pony is open on Sundays and it’s not far out of Atlanta but it’s not really near where you’ll be. It’s in Brookhaven/Dekalb.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement