Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Russian girls in LA

I

3 mos ago · 1 min read

Are there any strip clubs in LA with a lot of Russian girls? I know there are plenty in NYC, but what about Los Angeles? I've heard there's a large Russian-speaking community there, so I was wondering if there are any clubs that attract a lot of Russian dancers.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

Most Russians have GPS

Just find them in Beverly Hills bars

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

But whatever the uoscale xlubs are find them there

More likely to find hustling dancers from Ukraine though or Poland tbh

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

bare elegance used to have the number of Russian girls. I don't know about now.

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

russian pussy has STD - ask bill gates

I
ivanivanov
•

I’m not afraid of GPS with STD!

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

You’re terrible

I
ivanivanov
•

Bumping up the thread.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement