tuscl

TUSCL convention 2007.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, September 27, 2008 8:24 PM
It was held at the Platinum Plus in Columbia SC. It lasted for 2 days and we actually had 8 TUSCLers show up for it. WE had fun, the girls had fun and they made some good money. Many dancers have been asking me when the next convention will be. I tried t organize one last spring but it failed. It's tough to get guys from all over to get together at the same place and time. I will try once more. I will be in the club Oct 14-16. I will introduce you to all of the girls that I mentioned in my last review. Plus a couple that I left out. The candy man is well know. Especially by the day shift. I will bring copies of my personal CD "Strip Club". Even the strippers liked it. If you are interested reply here, by PM, or email. Bones?

18 comments

• jgb133
    16 years ago
    Unfortunately I'll be in Milwaukee that week on business, but I’ll be there in spirit while I’m enjoying the only club in the area, Silk Exotic. I can hardly wait to get hounded for dollars during the tip out parade after they get off the main stage. Oh well, maybe next year.
  • trickystick
    16 years ago
    I'm planning on being there on 10/15, so it looks like we'll finally cross paths shadowcat. I am there about once a month but it has never been when you are there until now. The dancers want another convention because business has been down recently I'm sure.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I met a dancer from Atlanta tonight. She looked pretty good. It was almost closing time and she told me she hadn't had a dance and I would be her first. I declined though since I already had a few dances and didn't want to spend any more money. She told me business was really bad in Atlanta. Unfortunately, she probably wasted gas and money making a trip to Greenville, SC unless she found someone else that wanted a dance. I was more worried about the financial crisis last week. Now, I'm worried we won't have any gas here at all. I didn't find any last night at every gas station I stopped at during a 50 mile trip. I heard Asheville, NC was out. Greenville, SC looks to be out. I wouldn't be surprised if Columbia, SC was about out too. Talk about hurting the economy, nobody will even be able to go to work, let alone a strip club if we don't have gas. Traffic was a lot lighter tonight. I didn't realize the last stations were running out of gas.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    It's kind of hard to plan any trips when you're wondering if there will even be any gas available anywhere. I looked all over and didn't find any for sale last night. I live in South Carolina.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    casualguy, Interesting "paradox". Some say conservative wish to close strip clubs and democrats are hell bent on making sure we do not have the energy to visit them. When you vote, consider this. We need energy to go anywhere, but there will always be something akin to a strip club. Prohibition doesn't work when people want something. I've seen no shortage in South Florida. As a matter of fact, gas is at the lowest I've seen it in many months.
  • TimboAtl
    16 years ago
    I might be able to make it if the gas situation in ATL improves. This is like a freaking third world country right now. Who's got an extra 2 - 3 hours a week to wait in gas lines? Headed to Dallas and Baby Dolls next week, it will be a good warm up for PP. Can we get Bones to surface for the convention?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I hear ya Timbo. If I have a full tank I can make Columbia. I usually stop in Augusta and top off and take a piss and the price is usually cheaper. No guarantees. Last month it was more expensive than ATL or Columbia. Around the 10th I will email pop and/or shekitout to see what the situation is in Columbia or I can also call one of my favorite dancers, that I trust.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    Damn gas, eastern NC is ok, but I know things were pretty bad over in the Western. My company actually suspended a few trips because fo the gas shortage south of here. Still though, one of these days I'm gonna get down to Columbia and try and meet up with a few of yall.
  • pop
    16 years ago
    There is gas in Columbia. They can haul it from Charleston where there is plenty. Only the real cheap places run out but it's pretty easy to find it in the 3.80-3.90 range for regular.
  • Officer
    16 years ago
    would go if gas were cheaper but no way I can afford it now with high gas prices!!!!!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Due to low interest because of work and family commitments, The convention is officially off. I will still be there for those guys that can make it but I can't be expected to sacrifice a GFE experience OTC with you know who. Fuck! Choices? I love you guys but I love the pussy more.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Even tho you have called off the convention, i think you should give it another shot some time. Hey, how about just making it one day instead of three. That way, even if only a couple or three guys can make it, you can call it an Official One Day Convention, and that leaves you with two out of three days to hustle all the pussy you want. Wish I could say I would try to come, but I live a long ways from Columbia South Carolina. Maybe I will try to organize a TUSCL convention in Washington Park Saint Illinois some time. That is a place I could get to without having to take out a loan.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Sorry that you gentlemen won't be having your ("our") convention. I wouldn't have been able to go because of school commitments, but I had been looking forward to the war stories posted here. And I had been hoping for the mere fact of perpetuation of an event of some sort, if only in name, because I anticipate that at some time in the distant future I might want to go AND be able to go all at the same time. Here's hoping! BG
  • pop
    16 years ago
    Well, gas prices in Columbia are now down to around $3.20 for regular and dropping every day.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    pop the same is true here. Map Quest is a great source for gas prices.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    In the last 3 days I have received PM's and emails still showing an interest. So It may not be a convention but might be a nice party and a warm up to a real convention.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Like a circle jerk?
  • Keep us posted on time and place, please.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion