Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Being blunt

Ilovehotwhitestrippers

Dallas

4 mos ago · 1 min read

Are you guys blunt with the girls before getting extras? Do you ask directly before you get “dances”, “Will you be riding my dick?” “Will you give me a HJ?” “Will you give me a BJ?”

My extras girls just do it, I don’t even have to ask.

However, I feel it saves a lot of time and money, especially if you’re going to be investing a significant amount of money taking her to VIP. Share your thoughts.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

You cant straight up ask every dancer the first time you meet. It depends on the club culture

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

I usually do my research before I go with them. Occasionally, I'll take one for the team.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

If I'm with a girl that I don't know, I'm want to be sure exactly what is gonna happen if I pony up for the VIP price. My normal line to the dancer is " What exactly is on the menu if we go to the back ? " She's gonna know what I"m asking.

Profile picture for uniquename
uniquename
•

I’m direct. She knows that we’re sleazebags, she won’t be offended. If she’s willing she will say so, otherwise she’ll appreciate not dealing with it.

Profile picture for M_Scorpio_LFK
M_Scorpio_LFK
•

Things I've said:

"Can we fool around?"

"Can I suck?"

"Will you suck it?"

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I ask how much? and ask will you do this or that? And I'm willing to pay a tip for this or that.

Profile picture for Ilovehotwhitestrippers
Ilovehotwhitestrippers
•

@jascoi: Asking how much is a good question.

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

I approach in a bit of different manner. I ask "what are your rules/limits?". You gather similar information. It's often simply, "nothing in my pussy or ass".

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement