Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anyone want to move to Scandinavia?

sfrsox
sfrsoxVIP12353

I love boobies

4 mos ago · 1 min read

I like their thought process

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Would be good if you're Chad-ish enough to not need sex workers. Otherwise: en.wikipedia.org . Never been in the winter, but I think it's about the same as Northern New England. Norway's hard to get into, cause the government gets $ from Statoil instead of solely from taxes. They'd probably give dustyj political asylum if Trump ever finds out his real name.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

👍 ' fun video, didn't hear all the

mumble jumble, but like the view! pic screens from your vid & a new vid I picked up on nicknames for girls which I like! Mi vid link :

Profile picture for Ilovehotwhitestrippers
Ilovehotwhitestrippers
•

I’ll stay in Dallas

S
SleazyPerv
•

I like Poland. Strict immigration laed.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Condolences about Hungary SP.

Profile picture for mogul1985
mogul1985
•

Immigration should be strict, very strict, for any country. And, when you migrate, what do you bring to benefit the country?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement