Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

International whores day. Volunteers needed.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

4 mos ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Australians, the fun white people.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

I don’t need a special day. I do my part all year.

Profile picture for Ilovehotwhitestrippers
Ilovehotwhitestrippers
•

We love the whores round these parts.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Vice cops would be thinking, "This is going to be too easy, but at least I'll make quota -- fast."

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Prostitution is legal in New South Wales and I think some other Australian states.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

The Australians have also notice we're on different planets: youtube.com

S
SleazyPerv
•

Prom for strippers?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

That's a cool thought. Presumably it would be a Sadie Hawkins dance. Some of my past favs would probably ask me, but I'm not so sure about my current one.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Prom for strippers?

Great. Flashing back now to "The Girl Next Door," but that involved porn actresses.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement