Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

New girl. Selina or Serena.

OG12346
OG12346VIP6130

4 mos ago · 1 min read

Was in the other day, heard the dj say Selina, I believed. Looked like the old one, at first, but with alot of weight loss/work done. She has said not been in the club for a while. When she came by, I realized it was not the old one. Younger, 20s, petite, B cups, nice ass. Could be USA , but might have a slight accent. New, no handshake, so I passed on dances. Anyone have dances with her? Selina or Serena, as it sounds on the schedule. Also heard a Coco on the day schedule. Any 411? Assuming the new, night, Erica, is not the old one, because nobody has mentioned her return.

Replies (1)

Profile picture for sojerseypl
sojerseypl
•

Coco used to go by Stella, and before that, Sin. Gorgeous AA spinner with a tight little body.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement