Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smash or Pass?

CJKent_band

The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free

5 mos ago · 1 min read

I like her dress…

:D

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🟡 🌴🌴🌴🌴 - 🚘 - | Nice Blondy - Girls look good in dresses & vehicles. I guess I'll see about making some random audio vids of her from the laptop. 👍 ' Cheers :

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

Not quite my preference, but yeah, I’ll smash her.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

Fun Vids With Audio. I Like Most Everything. Girls, & Mixed Music! About 25 Vids :

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement