Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smash or Pass

CJKent_band

The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free

6 mos ago · 1 min read

I think she is a MILF

:D

Replies (33)Latest

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔥 100 HOT @ BLONDY/CJKENT | DID A VIDEO OF HER WITH SCREENSHOT SLIDES & ADDED IN MUSIC! I CAN EDIT SLIDES/MUSIC ETC......

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🍇' ' ' ' ' ' ' few more music sweets |

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺👍 ' ' ' ' ' like her hair, dress & song | nice body!!!!!!!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

😛_ - - - ' smokin hot, lil' longer, variety | is baby @ :

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺👍 ' for new/longer music songs | of the same pic/screenshots slides, I make sure to make a whole new pic slide file, so there isn't any chance of music mixing or bleeding over of songs from before.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

👽_ - - - ' is baby @ | fun, unique songs & walks with :

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 I found out who sings one of mi fav rock songs, I always wondered who sang this song, came across it playing random's from the app. Pretty cool, I play music from a lil' drop box on the top of mi phone! Added it on mi profile songs list as well!!! Butterfly - Crazy Town, Pic @ :

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 Sydney Sweeney is a Florida Lover! | She just bought a house there at da' Florida Keys! Looks like she got to be the lil' baby at that house, famous people were before her there. Mixed Screens @ :

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🟡 🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲 - 🚘 - mountains - |

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🟡 🌴🌴🌴🌴 - 🚘 - sydney sweeney | is lucky to be in florida - love 😛

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 Songs addition with the cowboys! | Chill-Out/Mixed Random's! I Like Hearing A Lil' Variety. What's Your Fav? I Found Out ThAt If You Ever Want To Change Songs On Videos, You Can Make A No Volume Sound/Silent Muted Copy, Then Go Back & Insert Your New Song! That Way, There Will Be No Song Bleeding Or Song Mixing If You Were To Standard Edit. I Also Like Playing Songs On Blue Tooth From Mi Music Files, Videos & Apps! I'mma Music Monster! Songs Can Be Recorded Externally As Well! Usually I'm Satisfied With The Original Music. Or, I'll Just Make A Whole New Slide Pic File With A New Song. Have Fun With Whatever You Do With Music!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement