Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Houston Telephone Rd Hostess bars

Ralphy12345

6 mos ago · 1 min read

Has anyone been to the hostess bars on Telephone Road recently? I’m thinking of swinging by Friday as I leave Texas to head back to Georgia. Curious if they are still open and have gotten better / worse or stayed the same

Replies (4)

Profile picture for mogul1985
mogul1985
•

What is a Hostess Bar?

Profile picture for Ralphy12345
Ralphy12345
•

Dive bars with usually Korean waitresses that are flirty with you

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

So it's like a Korean fichera bar?

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

I'm workin' all week for the Texaco check As sun beatin' down on the back of my neck I tried to save my money but Jimmy says no Says he's got a little honey out on Telephone Road Telephone Road is ten miles long Fifty car lots and a hun-hundred honky-tonks Jukebox blastin' and the beer bottles ring And Jimmy banging on a pinball machine

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement