Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Rate Increase

sqrootof69/8something

6 mos ago · 1 min read

Sharing a little intel on Risque Bristol for all. Heard that the VIP courts (upstairs) is increasing to 250 for a half an hour stating Aug 1. The ladies will be taking 150 of that instead of their current 125. So with a tip to the bouncer as of Aug 1 you’ll have to drop 270 just to get someone up there. Hopefully she won’t require an additional tip. I heard it is for continuity between the club in the city. I think it’s a huge mistake!

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Raeda
Raeda
•

I was told the same but didn't know the breakdown and 'reason'. I assume you mean to say April. Huge mistake, it was 200+20 for years

Profile picture for Raeda
Raeda
•

As for this 'continuity', call it the cost of being in a city and keep the Bristol one as it is

Profile picture for sqrootof69/8something
sqrootof69/8something
•

I thought I heard August but April makes more sense. I was told it was posted in the girls dressing room on Wednesday. Agree huge mistake, it will either force people to get less downstairs or go over to NJ and the playhouse.

Profile picture for Raeda
Raeda
•

Yes it's April 1st. Before getting less downstairs, PH may be preferred. Regardless of girls who they do it all downstairs, upstairs is a superior experience

Profile picture for sqrootof69/8something
sqrootof69/8something
•

I hear you Mac29 but the huge advantage to PH (full disclosure I have never been to) you don’t have to do half an hour. 3 dances seems to be a popular length according to this site. And the couch dance room in Risque is not very private. Just my opinion, been going to Risque for a very long time!

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

FYI, most girls at PH do not require a tip for standard PH service.

Profile picture for Sgrayeff
Sgrayeff
•

The attempt to compare Risque with PH fails to account for the different level of service offered in each. Many of the girls at Risque offer services that few of the girls at Playhouse will venture.

Profile picture for Palm
Palm
•

It’s still worth it imo with the right girl. Quality is unmatched.

Profile picture for Palm
Palm
•

I heard it’s $270 upstairs now. Also there is rumors of the lap dance prices going up also.

Profile picture for Carguy
Carguy
•

Went there to see for myself!! Rate went to 250 ! Nothing else changed! With extra tip for Billy Joel or Frank it’s not really worth it !! 350 you get an hour and a bed and drinks !!

Profile picture for Traveler106
Traveler106
•

@Carguy did you also have to tip the bouncer the additional $20?

Profile picture for Carguy
Carguy
•

Yup

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement