Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Champagne Rooms

Zodzod1776

Craz y Man

6 mos ago · 1 min read

Does anyone know the Champagne Room prices 15, 30 1 hour i heard they were pretty steep

Replies (4)

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

I bet they have a phone

Profile picture for Zodzod1776
Zodzod1776
•

Phone??? What is that. Has it been around for 100 years. Never heard of it

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

Don't recall how much, but it is pricey. And they have some hostess-type woman, likely a former dancer, who gets involved in the upsell, like at Centerfolds in Boston.. Very obnoxious

Profile picture for Zodzod1776
Zodzod1776
•

Wow. That sounds real expensive because the hostess wants to get paid too. Yes I might as well stick to the 3 for 100 and take a few different girls back instead of sinking all whay I brought to the club into 1 girl

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement