Wife and I have been incorporating SCs into our date nights a lot this past year. We do couples dances but they’re really more for her as they get her going and then we have a great time when we get home. We’ve done Pinky’s and Emperors here in town together, but thinking of going to Sins for next date night. So is it couple friendly? Room in VIP booth for both of us? Are dancers preferably straight or will some indulge her fantasy?



Replies (4)
Thanks for the info! Had the same bench/chair setup at Pinky’s and got to watch wife and girl have some fun. Leaning for the $50 booth. Generally don’t have a hard time finding a girl who’s down to work her up, but hadn’t been here yet so I was curious
I have found Sins to be couples friendly. As in any SC, some dancers will be more willing than others to do couples dances, but just ask.
A number of years ago, I visited Sins with a female friend. We got couples dances, and it was fine. She and I sat side by side (she is skinny and I am, well, not obese), and there was plenty of room for the two of us on the bench. As described above, there was "an extra chair sitting in front of the bench that a dancer can also make use of" and that worked out great.
The $50 booths are exactly the same size as the $30 booths, and in my experience (as well as many other reviewers), they're not worth the extra money, as the experience will be the same in either one.
Just an update—went to Sins and we had a fantastic time. We communicated what we were looking for upfront, got our couples dance for $100/song behind the curtain. I know it’s not totally private from the $30 area, but we appreciated the extra space. I sat in the chair, wife was on the bench, and our dancer was phenomenal. 10/10 and looking forward to the next date night, haha! Thanks to everyone who commented and those who posted reviews!
Personally, haven’t seen any couples in the private area but have seen multiple couples at the club. Plenty of variety on most nights for your wife to find someone to enjoy.
I do think there would be enough room. Maybe a little cramped but you could make it work.
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.