Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

DD Cafe closed by police

longb
longbVIP93

7 mos ago · 1 min read

Uh Oh, DD Cafe Garden Grove shut down. Turns out they got a female tik toker customer that thought it was a coffee shop

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for longb
longb
•
Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

Sad. I went there a number of times for two reasons. First. I truly enjoy drinking the hot Vietnamese coffee. Second. I enjoyed interacting with the servers. I could spend a couple enjoyable hours there for well under 40 bucks.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Or was it this video by Fox News:

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

My own experience at dd’s was always pretty innocent in regards to sex, drugs, and whatever. Certainly sometimes I wiould see a girl naked or near naked. But I didn’t spend much money there if that made a difference.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

And I only visited about once a month. I just live way too far away to enjoy it often.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

Way too many prudes in the world now.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

It’s always the few that ruin it for everyone

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

@trapdoor will be really pissed off now!!

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

If it was called the Impressive Boobs Cafe, then they'd complain about the sign, before they even went in. I wonder if they think Hooters is an owl store.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Yeah, and Twin Peaks is dedicated to the old TV series.

Profile picture for trapdoor
trapdoor
•

@rawhide2 I'm worried this could have a ripple effect and lead to raids in San Jose...

N
N1ghtStrike
•

Got a laugh out of this sentence

"One woman recounted his own experience on social media when he unknowingly walked in for what he thought was just coffee. "

So which is it?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement