Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smash or Pass?

CJKent_band

The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free

7 mos ago · 1 min read

I like her everything. :D

Replies (61)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

She was before my day, but definitely hot in a very forward way. And I have had a couple of girls that have imitated her. Definitely smash.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 Judgement @ 100% Like Her Variety Look Smash - Pass Cheers !

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🟡 ☁️☁️☁️ ' Fun Random Giphys

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 I Like The Athleticism + Art Of Those Ballet Girls!!!!!!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 Girls Make Me Wanna Go To Mi $Strip Club, & Yeah Mi $SC Is Full Nude, Just Waiting On Mi Tax $$$ To Come Back!!!!!!! Have Goodnight!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

$ ' | ' ' ' ' ' ' | ' ' ' ' Rock It @ Pole

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺👍 ' Lil Valentine's - Girl Porn Vids

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺👍 ' I Like Exotic Kitty's @ : | Bakersfield CA, Looks Cool!!!!! That's A Fun Demo Video Above! I Wish I Were @ Cali

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

👽_ - - - ' I like their body & dresses, | 🔥' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Hot As Hell ! ! ! ! !

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Smash.

She was definitely one of more risqué classics. Dave Stevens used her in his "Rocketeer" comics (the man was great at pin-up art), and Jennifer Connelly made for a decent enough version of her in the Rocketeer movie.

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

Smash. She had a nice ass.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 👽_ - - - ' I Like Caitlyn Miller | She's A Hot Runner/Fitness Girl! I Could Go Work Out With Her Any Day!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 Hot New Pics/Giphys/Vids | I forgot about a few random solo girl porn vids to put on with the others on Valentine's Day because they were in the middle of mi gallery & I didn't notice them when I put on the other ones above here in the discussion.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 Looks Cool!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 $Strippers Should Have A Home Pole & Yesss, Some Of Them Have! 🔺 Is That $Stripper Bridge Sign Really Real? | 🔺 Nice - Don Trump!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME, CHEERS!!!!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

👍 ' like the music multi color | ROCK IT, THRIVE IT, INDULGE IT

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement