Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Downside of neighborhood clubs in the winter

chimera422
chimera422VIP25827

Damn.......

8 mos ago · 1 min read

There’s nowhere to park. Philly is crap about clearing streets, limited spots are shoveled out and they are NOT to be interfered with. Every time there’s a bad storm, you hear about somewhen getting messed up over parking in a spot someone else shoveled.

I was downtown today and thought I’d stop by on my way back to Chester County….. no where to park within 2 blocks and I’m not comfortable even walking THAT far.

Anyone else have similar tales?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for ww
ww
•

If you can’t walk more than 2 blocks, maybe you’re not meant to club there.

Profile picture for chimera422
chimera422
•

Didn’t feel comfortable walking 2 blocks because streets aren’t well cleared, and sidewalks are less so.

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

Basically a one-off situation. Parking spots on Center City streets aren't all cleared yet. Lived in Phila > 40 years and can't recall so much snow remaining unmelted for so long because temps stay so cold.

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

I was at clancys in Bloomfield NJ this afternoon and was concerned as it’s a neighbor bar like the one mentioned in this discussion, but streets were ok fir parking, I was here before people got home maybe, and had to walk a block or so, but not too bad

Profile picture for docsavage
docsavage
•

There are no strip clubs here in Indianapolis that do not have a parking lot. Most of them are in bad neighborhoods where I would not even want to park two blocks away. For safety reasons, I want there to be a short distance between my car and the strip club entrance.

A
Alternative_carry657
•

The ice is making me rethink my planned visit this week also

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Go to club Risque or Delilahs.ot even Oasis Club Risque, Delilahs and Oasis are fine with parking lots and they are safe.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Cheerleaders also has good parking lot

Profile picture for Arobins30
Arobins30
•

The only club comparable to OS/LP with a parking lot is Purple Orchid. I was in Philly last night and reminded what I don’t miss about cities and snow. Parking and driving are adventurous and as you said take an open spot at your own risk

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

At least with LP/OS, you have more options to park than The Pic. Parking at The Pic is bad enough even in the summertime. I can't imagine what it's like now.

I certainly know to not move chairs which are saving shoveled spots, but never considered the implication of parking in a shoveled spot without a chair. I would hope they would at least give me a change to move, before popping me immediately. But....it's Philly...so that's a misguided hope.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement