Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Gerovanta in custody after enslaving a stripper!! at a club in southern florida

rawhide2
rawhide2VIP354

8 mos ago · 1 min read

is this out-of-control bitch going down?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

Stupid tat. The only thing that thug is blessed with is violence. Probably the reason this area is starting to card.

Profile picture for Meshuggah
Meshuggah
•

TMZ says VIP cocktail waitress at the famed Tootsies. source: tmz.com

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Is it news when a dog bites?

I
Iknowbetter
•

I’m not a boxing fan so I don’t know (or care) who this creep is. Sounds like he’s better off locked up.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

The boxing community has known he's a scumbag for a long time. Hoping this sticks on him.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement