Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Need a price quote

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42912

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

1 yr ago · 1 min read

from nicespice and NinaBambina. What would you charge to do this OTC? youtube.com

Replies (4)

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I guess two quotes, for chaser and chased.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Bummer. I thought nicespice would have a story about working at a strip club on a stony beach in Maine. Where the club rents lives lobsters to the customers to chase the strippers with.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

The only times I’ve been in that region of the country was NYC/NJ when I was a teenager, Boston as a teenager, and this hippy retreat area in Massachusetts as a child. I definitely want to visit one day and eat plenty of delicious lobster one day though!

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@ns real hippies or hippie posers? I would have guessed all the real hippies got priced out of the Berkshires well before your time.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement