Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Okay Thursday Afternoon

bs786

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Think the basic are well established. No cover for day time entry, cover after 8. Bar in the middle where a beer will run you ~$8. Not sure on mixed drinks and afraid to check. Two stages, a main and one to the side. Smoking area / patio outside.

Onto the visit. There were somewhere around 15 girls working this particular Thursday a few weeks back. Ran into Callie, now Evee, an old favorite of mine that seemed to have gained quite a bit of weight. Okay dance from her, but nothing special. $100 to her, $50 to house for 15 min of CR. A few other girls caught my eye, but seemed busy chatting up the regulars and couldn’t catch their attention. A bit disappointing of a visit overall and can definitely see why people say this club is more for regulars.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for nelly76
nelly76
•

Thursday afternoons, Club Lust (upstairs) is open, and there were undoubtedly 8-10 girls up there or in VIPs, and they tend to be the best of the bunch.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺👍 ' Like - Two stages, a main and one to the side. Smoking area / patio outside. Onto the visit. There were somewhere around 15 girls working I Would Come Desires Coz They Have Smokin' Outside, I'm A Smoker! Foxy Lady & Mickey's Lounge Look Good As Well.

Profile picture for OldWhiteGuy
OldWhiteGuy
•

I was there this Thursday afternoon. About 15-20 girls downstairs and another 8-10 upstairs About 25 customers. I'm there for one girl so my day is always made but if you were in yesterday it was definitely a "buyer's market" The highlights I saw were: Priya, Persia, Pauola, Fabi, Tessa, Angel, Vivian and of course Kai.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement