Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

New dancers

Mrprov
MrprovVIP6210

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Anyone have feedback on the following? I stopped in today but it was pretty quiet.

Chloe

Eden

Talia

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for nelly76
nelly76
•

The only one I know is Eden. Girl next door type, pretty, used to work here years ago, disappeared, came back recently, now blonde. I think OWG commented on her recently, so he may know something.

M
Mikey998
•

Talia or Dalia? If she’s a tall dancer with dark hair she was a complete waste of time for me and you can also look at Docs review where he said the same thing.

M
Mikey998
•

It’s great the club is hiring new dancers, but a few are scammers from other clubs so beware. I don’t know the ones you posted except for Talia/Dalia.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

No idea. I suck at names.

Profile picture for DoctorTeeth
DoctorTeeth
•

Methinks that it's Talia he's talking about, and not Dahlia. Dahlia I've only seen on weekend evenings, and usually only Saturday nights.

Profile picture for OldWhiteGuy
OldWhiteGuy
•

No interaction with any of them....sorry

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement