Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Old White Lady

P

1 yr ago · 1 min read

To those who frequent this spot…are you aware of an older stripper/hooker who possibly hangs around here somewhat regularly? She was short, petite, drinking problem, possibly late 30s (hard to tell…it was obvious drugs/alcohol had taken their toll). Only one tattoo somewhere….maybe her back?

I can’t remember her name for the life of me, but I do remember she was very aggressive/forward and did a good job squeezing a VIP out of me. She was very wet, very drunk, and very enthusiastic, which actually made the whole experience pretty hot. However, I came back down to Earth once I realized the rubber had slipped off at some point. She assured me I had nothing to worry about since “she has three kids and kisses them everyday” whatever that means lmao. Obviously, I’ve since been tested and taking my meds - but I wanna know if anyone out there knows if this particular chick is actually burning people?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

Congratulations on joining TUSCL in May 2025. Welcome

Profile picture for 1Chanman
1Chanman
•

JFC there's a reason the block is pretty much dead. Stop rolling the dice with your sexual health.

P
PlatinumIce
•

Shit man, I don’t know about any of that. I visited Bmore for the first time like a month ago to see a buddy, and my hotel was right next to like 10 stripclubs lol. I’m only a man. I do remember a heavy police presence, though. Are STDs out of control in that area?

V
Vanman77
•

What color hair does she have ?

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

If you eat her out first, the longer the better, the body actually develops an immunity to any possible STDs from her.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I would put a baby in her. Where is this?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement