Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Std sti

dannyboy3
dannyboy3VIP667

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Obviously this is a high risk activity, but i was curious what people's experience was with strippers and std/still risk. Is there something you will or won't risk? Have you ever caught anything?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for FrustratedInTheUS
FrustratedInTheUS
•

By "high risk activity" you mean extras like blowjobs and sex? A lap dance itself is safe, isn't it?

Profile picture for jackel0001
jackel0001
•

only one I ever got was from a stripper

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Obviously you don't know about the Listermint trick. Little tingly at first but you get used to it.

Profile picture for dannyboy3
dannyboy3
•

To clarify, I mean what level of sexual activity are you willing to do in a club and have you ever picked up something as a result.

I
Iknowbetter
•

FS always covered. But I will take a BBBJ if it’s available. Never caught any std, but I think I caught Covid from a stripper back in 2021.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@shailyn That’s the problem with so many rookies here, they need some schooling. We could hold a clinic for these kids but they’re too smart, they know everything.

Profile picture for boomer79
boomer79
•

Only one I ever got was from going down in a stripper and got chlamydia in my throat. FS is always covered. I’ve done it many times and get tested regularly which I think is the responsible thing if you’re going to behave as many of us do. I’m also in my 40s and have had a vasectomy and take PREP so don’t have to worry about HIV or pregnancy. I’m careful but other risks I can accept.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I use the tried and true ignore everything bad cuz it can't happen to me method. Year 68 going strong.

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

I take a full panel self-test every 4 months or so. More frequently if I’ve had a lapse in judgment. So far so good. Covered FS should be fine. Interesting that Boomer takes PREP. Woukd be interested in knowing what that costs

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

83 now and haven't used a condom since I was a teenager before the birth control pill came out. I did get a vasectomy 47 years ago. Worst I've gotten was crabs that I blamed on the bedding in a cheap motel in Japan back in 64 or 65. probably a lot of luck.

Profile picture for boomer79
boomer79
•

Manuel my insurance covers it for 15 bucks a month.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Icey can literally wash his dick in a thimble.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

I got Syphilis from a civilian girl when I was 18 and was embarrassed to be treated by a nurse at the clinic who was friends with my sister. She smirked and made a little stifled chuckle when I told her the reason for my visit. Never got anything from a stripper.

Profile picture for PinkViolet
PinkViolet
•

Strippers usually get tested regularly so it's probs safer than a random bar hookup. Especially if you are going to a more high-end place. If you're worried about it, wrap up and you should be fine

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

abstinence is the safest. but I'm not saying the most satisfying.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement