Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Lexi still around

BuckMcNutter
BuckMcNutterVIP20944

Do you have a little Italian in you?

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Came here 5 years ago met a tall very thin short hair brunette with A cups.
If not here Anyone know where she dances now ?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

In my basement.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

She may be dancing in Nebraska. Or was it Mississippi?

Profile picture for BuckMcNutter
BuckMcNutter
•

😉

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

I recall a post in the last couple months saying this place was closed. Anybody have any recent intel, as I'm going to be in the area?. Or, I could just call..

Profile picture for BuckMcNutter
BuckMcNutter
•

It’s very OPEN There was some road construction that made it hard to get in. All better now

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement