Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

PSA - Not enough for a review

misterorange
misterorangeVIP37087

R.I.P. Bottoms Up

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Stopped in Friday about 6. Wasn't expecting much and didn't get anything. I was the only customer and the only dancer comes over and spends time while I drank a $7 Heineken. So-so English. Not that bad looking but I wasn't feeling like dances with her. Maybe 35 and not fat. Had a paired wedding and engagement ring, which seemed weird. Bought her a mixed drink - $10 I think. Left after one beer. I really don't know how this place stays in business.

Replies (2)

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Sorry, make that Saturday at 6. Where's the edit button?

Profile picture for wld4tatas
wld4tatas
•

Sounds similar to the few times I visited in the last year. Each time, the number of dancers and customers has each been in the range of 1-4. Usually this place is a Plan B, but a couple of the ladies are good options.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement