Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Dude steals lap dances. Yep Floriduh again.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Comments() Share

MARCH 13--A man has been arrested for a lap dance heist, police report.

According to a criminal complaint, John Elberson, 39, unlawfully obtained “the property of another, to wit: lap dances, of the value of $160.”

Florida cops charge that the lap dances were “the property of Reign Ladies and Gents,” a Clearwater establishment that promises visitors “an atmosphere of opulence and grandeur” and where “every corner of our venue radiates an air of exclusivity.”

Elberson allegedly received several lap dances around 1:30 AM Tuesday, but when presented with the tab, he “notified the business that he did not have the funds to pay for” the gyration ministrations.

“He received $160.00 worth of services,” reported Deputy Sarah Lazzar, who noted that Elberson displayed an “indication of alcohol influence.”

Charged with misdemeanor theft, Elberson (seen above) spent 12 hours in jail before a judge released him on his own recognizance and ordered the Apollo Beach resident to stay away from Reign’s opulence and exclusivity.

In November, a Pennsylvania man was similarly charged for allegedly stiffing a Reign service provider for $40. (1 page)

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Nobodygtyu
Nobodygtyu
•

Wait so we can get as many lapdances as we want, not pay, and then just spend 12 hours in the clink before heading home? Sounds like a deal to me!

Profile picture for Hungryhunnypot
Hungryhunnypot
•

Sounds like something Trump would pull

Profile picture for Lex Luthor
Lex Luthor
•

Sounds like something Hunter Biden would pull. Time for dancers who over-count songs and rip-off customers to be prosecuted, too. Along with the strip clubs that know it's going on and allow it to happen.

Profile picture for PutaTester
PutaTester
•

I want to see the evidence.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Theft of services is a real thing. Another example would be using Starbucks wi-fi from the parking lot without buying coffee. I saw the cops arrest someone for it once.

Reign does have a very high-end feel to it, but it was pretty slow when I reviewed it.

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

This pisses me off. The Clubs in Charlotte have made people prepay for dances due to this issue. Kind of ruins the whole vibe.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

“Theft of services is a real thing. Another example would be using Starbucks wi-fi from the parking lot without buying coffee. I saw the cops arrest someone for it once.”

I’m sitting here trying to think how did they catch this person doing that? I guess Starbucks could see who’s accessing their network.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

When I first read the headline, that’s not the story I expected.

I thought maybe some PL had prepaid for a room but excused himself first to go to the restroom and another customer snuck in the room but the dancer was too wasted to notice. Lol.

I thought it was a case of stealing from another customer.

Profile picture for MajoraCream
MajoraCream
•

"Gyration Ministrations" is perfection

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

This proves that DEI programs to recruit strippers as police officers are effective.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

@shailynn- good question. probably just stupidly sitting at a table on their patio, and they could watch him log into their network without making a purchase.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement