Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Crystal

OG12346

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Any back room dance info in Crystal? She was very handy barside, but stopped by 4 times in 15 minutes. Last time, sat until it was time fir her to go home.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

Not one of you guys have danced with Crystal? Thats telling me something, and its not good.

Profile picture for Phillydaddy21
Phillydaddy21
•

IMO Crystal is not worth it. She has a cute face but no butt and a baby belly. She’s constantly complaining how her night sucks or she doesn’t want to be there and in a bad mood. Comes around every 5 minutes ask if I want a dance and then request tip. I did get one dance with her awhile back just to shut her up/no one else around and it was not worth it. She now knows not to come up to me if I’m there because I always do no.

Profile picture for Phillydaddy21
Phillydaddy21
•

She is definitely on maternity leave. Now there is another girl I think her name is Reina that is very young and clearly pregnant. I guess some guys like that but not very attractive on stage

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement