Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Tijuana

Countryman?

Diez Pesos

1 yr ago · 1 min read

I have not seen Countryman in a long time. I remember him mentioning that he beat cancer.

Does anyone know if he is still alive?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

Saw him in Tijuana a year ago or maybe it was two??

Profile picture for Diez Pesos
Diez Pesos
•

I saw him over two years ago also. Maybe TJ Walker knows?

Profile picture for TJ Walker
TJ Walker
•

I'm sure he's still on several forums as lurker. He's tired of posting & arguing with "idiots".

Profile picture for Diez Pesos
Diez Pesos
•

Happy to hear he's still alive.

Profile picture for TJ Walker
TJ Walker
•

I haven't seen "warrior" on this TJ forum for a long time. Did he left? I haven't read the other pages for years.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement