Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Stupid Dress Code

BuckMcNutter
BuckMcNutterVIP20945

Do you have a little Italian in you?

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Stuck up goon bouncer would not let me in recently because he said my GOLF shorts were too soft and the girls would be offended if I got a lap dance. Wow, I was not even wearing my commandos that I now have to sneak into most clubs.. next time I will wear my denim jeans, so it tears their labia …. Dumb Ass !!

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Wow. I was going to check this place out, but not now.

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

LAME. Whats the point of a "i cant feel it" lapdance?

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

what the hell?!

I
Iknowbetter
•

This club sucks anyway. You’re better off spending your money elsewhere.

Profile picture for lurkingdog
lurkingdog
•

I'd suggest going to Cheetah's in Hallandale Beach. It's close by and I think they'll let you wear your soft golf shorts LOL!

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

Can't get the thought of bouncer touching your shorts to sense the softness, out of my head.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I'm curious, what day/time? On Fri/Sat nights they get a little fussy, especially during season. I don't go here frequently, but I've been in the past 90 days or so and I'm sure I was wearing golf shorts and tennis shoes and didn't get a 2nd look.

I'm not trying to defend this club, cause I do agree it's really not that great anymore. Used to be they had a club backed with stunners, but nowadays they're solidly middling. If you're into more the club scene, it ain't bad, but as a strip joint, I wouldn't bother.

But at the same time, like funonthaside said, something doesn't check out about the bouncer touching your shorts. I don't feel like I'm getting the whole story here.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Scarlets back in the day had a lot of hot women, it’s been a long time since I was there, I’ve heard from folks that the club has become overrun with chubby girls.

Profile picture for Nixur68
Nixur68
•

Since when did Scarlett's have a dress code? It's higher end now?

Profile picture for BuckMcNutter
BuckMcNutter
•

He didn’t even touch them. Just looked at them and implied too thin and soft

And tootsies won’t allow you in during the day unless your shorts have a belt loop. As if that’s going to stop the joint from being a Cuban brothel. Also , no flip flops for men. it’s south Fl !!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement