Looking For Asian Dancers...

Like the title says, looking for Asian dancers. I'm used to going to Foxy Lady and there is not a lot of Asian ladies when I go. I'm wondering if Desires is the place to go for Asians, if not, where would you suggest in Providence.

19 comments

• loper
    a day ago
    Boardroom (not too far from Providence) has Caprice (Japanese) and Yvette (Vietnamese). Probably some others, but I can't think of them now. Is Lila still at Foxy? She must be pretty long in the tooth by now.
  • Lochlin
    a day ago
    I don't know about Lila, can't remember meeting her. Does she work day shift?
  • stripperlover777
    a day ago
    🤠 Club Fantasies, Club Desire, Cadillac Lounge & Wonderland Look Good As Far As SC Club Pics & What People Have Said. Wish I Had Info For Asian Strippers 🚦
  • stripperlover777
    a day ago
    ☀️ 🚦 Strip Club Cheers
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a day ago
    Vivian is half Japanese with blonde hair and is the most beautiful dancer in the club on most days when she’s there.
  • jackslash
    17 hours ago
    Thailand
  • skibum609
    16 hours ago
    Lisa is Asian and if you like crazy spinners, is a must. HHP is 100% correct about Vivian. I have no ethnic preference at all when it comes to women, but I find Vivian to be as lovely as any woman I have ever seen, anywhere.
  • Lochlin
    14 hours ago
    Let’s hope I can catch her when I go to Desire.
  • Lochlin
    14 hours ago
    @loper I’m not too far from Boardroom. I’ll definitely try it out.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    11 hours ago
    Asian girls at Desire:
    Evelyn, Julissa, Kai, Lisa and Vivian DAYS
    Kaylani, Remy, and Rio NIGHTS
  • skibum609
    11 hours ago
    Once again, the winner by knockout: Day shift.
  • kyumsaing
    10 hours ago
    I always thought Vivian was a night girl.
  • nelly76
    9 hours ago
    Vivian seems to vary her shifts, but I know I've mostly seen her Fri, Sat, Sun nights.
  • skibum609
    9 hours ago
    Vivian is a Thursday day shift dancer; occasionally works Friday day instead of night and shows up on the occasional Sunday/Monday night.
  • twentyfive
    9 hours ago
    Have you tried looking in Asia ?
  • sfrsox
    7 hours ago
    I concur

Tame a flight to Manila or Bang your kok or Phuk the Ette
  • sfrsox
    7 hours ago
    Take
  • scarface03
    2 hours ago
    Caprice at Boardroom is actually Chinese. She is a master lap dancer and highly recommended.
  • Lochlin
    an hour ago
    @scarface I didn’t see any Asian dancers at Boardroom tonight. I’ll try again another time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion