Seriously, I think we may need to have the Civil War again... I am sure YOU PEO

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title couldn’t say it all.

“Seriously, I think we may need to have the Civil War again...

I am sure YOU PEOPLE DID NOT get it...

I feel that is like beating a drunk in an alley, and they wake up and say “I am ready come back...”

~ Kathleen Madigan
~ Born: September 30, 1965 Florissant, MO
~ “Civil War Again”
~ Bothering Jesus is Billboards #1 comedy album in the world,
~ Published on Mar 1, 2018

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTpG_EUmXr…

5 comments

• Icey
    9 days ago
    When i see trump trash with guns. Driving around in convoys. Preaching right wing bigotry. They look just like isis or the taliban. And are just as dangerous.

Even with womens rights. The real reason they oppose abortion is to trap women in the home. Economically theu basically support modern feudalism. Theyre regressives
  • grrlgonebad
    8 days ago
    >Even with womens rights. The real reason they oppose abortion is to trap women in the home.

They see us as baby machines. I am not a baby machine.
    They want to provide no childcare, so we are trapped in the world they created... JD's childcare plan included grandmas keeping the kids... that is a stupid idea for so many reasons.. but let's name a few

a. first and foremost, maybe grandma has a life and doesn't want to be a mommy again
    b. maybe grandma has a job... ooopsy!
    c. maybe there is no grandma...
    d. maybe grandma is a psycho who ruined baby mommy's life
    e. maybe grandma has no excuse, she just doesn't want to do it... and because her granddaughter got knocked up is no reason to change her mind...

the list goes on... and on...
  • goldeneagles9
    7 days ago
    Their opposition runs deep in the countries racism. When certain humans were seen as property abortions were outlawed so the master could impregnate his female slaves and then either keep or sell the off spring at will. It's the same concept of a women who takes a man's last name. The innuendo was she was his property and did not have any human rights. Maybe now it's more accepted as tradition but that's not the origins of it. Ever notice the interesting hues of people? Especially in the south. Master makes baby slaves for his own gain.
  • ggofv
    7 days ago
    @ girl gonebad, that's my biggest problem with JD Vance. He assumes everyone has a similar life situation. The irony is that most conservatives don't have the access or resources to resort to just letting grandparents take of kids. Personally, that should always be a last resort (given JD background, he should know that). All the reasons you mentioned are valid reasons why there needs to be affordable childcare. In JD defense, if you watch the full interview even he admits it's not a perfect solution.

This biggest issue (and I am open to debate) is simply the lack of accountability that the next Trump administration will have. They don't want to solve problems, they just want to place a band aid on problems.

And by the way, that's not exclusive to Trump. It just needs to be called out when ANY politician does it.
  • rickmacrodong
    4 days ago
    Icey everything you criticize, you also support when its in favor of your chosen group. You may have some valid criticisms of right wingers- but the first mistake you make is judging most right wingers based off your personal experience.

You support minority race’s being allowed to pummel, rape, rob and attack white people. So thats no different than a right wing extremist who believes whites can do the same. Its two sides of the same coin.

You believe clients shouldn’t rob dancers, but its fine for dancers to rob clients.

So your worldview is fundamentally flawed, and biased. You arent able to see things from a neutral perspective. Right and wrong for you, simply depends on the profession or gender or race of the people involved
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion