Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Missing dancer center

OG12346
OG12346VIP6130

1 yr ago · 1 min read

I know Ruby has been in cosmatology school for a while, but would still pop in for a regular, once in a while. Has anyone seen her lately? Has Erica been working the last couple weeks? I would always see her sitting at the bar with a regular, but have not seen her in a while. Has anyone seen her? Any other girls missing if interest?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Carotene1
Carotene1
•

Haven’t seen Jolie in a long time.

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

I think I saw Jolie at Nibbles

Profile picture for Carotene1
Carotene1
•

Ah, maybe she’s starting back. Haven’t heard her name on schedule, nor seen her, since spring.

Profile picture for d_m1150
d_m1150
•

It’s been well over a year or two but anyone ever know what happened to Alexandra?

Profile picture for JerseyJoe
JerseyJoe
•

Alexandra- She “ retired.” Too bad, she was a favorite of mine.

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

Jolie is scheduled for Mon.

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

I paid for Alexandras boob and butt. She took them and ran to retirement.

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

I have not seen Erica for a while, and now shes not even on the schedule. Anyone "know" whats up? DM me if you want to keep it in the low.

Profile picture for Artax
Artax
•

There is new review that said he danced with Erica Monday (I’m assuming this Monday). I was there around 1- didn’t see Erica but while I was doing dance with either Nicole or Lina I heard a dance count of 18- considering Devon wasn’t there- possibly Erica with a regular? Though that’s just a guess

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

I was there Monday. Didnt see her. May have been Bella.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement