tuscl

Tampa TUSCL meet up Wednesday night 10/9

Let's go who's coming. I'm bringing the beers. We're all getting fucked up. Be there or be square.

14 comments

• sfrsox
    10 days ago
    Are you sure Tampa will be still standing?
  • shailynn
    10 days ago
    You may have to postpone this one buddy. Even Gammanu isn’t doing his Halloween maze, the entire neighborhood is crushed. He was hoping some strippers got lost in there.
  • booty_lover92
    10 days ago
    This has to be a joke...Tampa is about to get slammed by Hurricane Milton
  • blahblahblahs
    10 days ago
    Does anyone know if Treasure Club Ashville survived?
  • shadowcat
    10 days ago
    I have a friend that lives 10 miles north of Asheville. As of yesterday he was still without potable water and electricity. He does have a generator to recharge.
  • skibum609
    10 days ago
    Lmao Muddy. Fuckin A.
  • twentyfive
    10 days ago
    I’ve been to quite a few hurricane parties
  • shadowcat
    10 days ago
    I was gonna go but the air line canceled my flight.
  • JimGassagain
    10 days ago
    Here’s your sign….

Bacon!!
  • PAWG_Patrol
    10 days ago
    Can I invite my buddy Milton? He's kinda a blowhard but I think he'll really shake things up.
  • shanny72
    10 days ago
    Muddy gonna have the whole place to himself.. literally
  • motorhead
    10 days ago
    I have family in the Tampa Bay Area so I’ve been streaming the local news to keep tabs on it. From the looks of traffic jams, no one is moving - they are already using the shoulders and wonder if they will open all lanes to only one direction soon.

And finding open gas stations will be a problem. Already on Sunday my family told me they went to 3 stations before they found one open with gas

Tampa hasn’t taken a direct hit since 1921 - this may be the one meteorologists have been warning people about for years
  • hotgirlsplz
    9 days ago
    LMAO! This is a joke, right?
  • nicespice
    9 days ago
    Cue the tuscl brag threads about discount OTC that happened on a inflatable boat floating over a submerged freeway
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion