tuscl

Follies Dayshift Crew Still Doesn't Get It

IWantHerOnMe
I'd live this way again
I hope the old guy in this video is fine with being in it. Maybe he's a club staff that I don't know about.

https://www.instagram.com/p/DA1I42gPyVW/…

All these club staff names are public so I'm going to get into it. I like Terrance personally. I LOVE Sky in the club, she might be the best bartender in a strip club on dayshift in the ATL. Big Brooklyen isn't so nice to me and I avoid her. Bugatti is one of my ATF's I've been spending on her since Diamond was around. I want my 3 favs and others I'm not naming to do well so I'm trying to get in on the ground floor, like I did at the O. But this is bull crap.

Dayshifters are not IG models and don't want or need to be seen online in a strip club. Phones and videos inside the club while it was open used to be taboo. Now they are doing something again that is actively off putting to the crowd they want. They've been told this, I know they have because I told Terrance myself. Don't run the camera inside the place while its open at all.

They did this same dumb shit when they were at The O/Allure. They don't get it fundamentally. I get that Vivide is already rolling so that's different but how much do they post on IG? And there dayshift is one of the most popular in the United States. Do they post especially the faces of customers and the goddamn parking lot?! No. This doesn't help them. They are shooting themselves in the head.

6 comments

• IWantHerOnMe
    11 days ago
    *said Sky meant Star
  • jmiddle30234
    11 days ago
    Never saw that at follies
  • IWantHerOnMe
    10 days ago
    @jmiddle30234 Exacly, granted Follies was well established before everything was online. But still, they need to see this makes ZERO sense.
  • goldmongerATL
    10 days ago
    It is like their frat house. They are there for themselves. They put that poor guy on the camera like 3-4 times. He was trying to turn away.

I've told them at Allure. I told the manager AS I WALKED OUT that I was planning on spending hundreds in VIP, but the house mom started filming and is going to post it, so I am outta here.  His response was they were just having fun and it was no big deal.
  • wallanon
    10 days ago
    "I told the manager AS I WALKED OUT that I was planning on spending hundreds in VIP, but the house mom started filming and is going to post it, so I am outta here. His response was they were just having fun and it was no big deal."

If an owner is ever around, tell them. See if they still think it's fun when the boss finds out their bullshit is driving thousands of dollars out the door. I know you said hundreds, but it's doubtful you were alone in ducking out.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    10 days ago
    @goldmongerATL @wallanon I told myself I was going Friday but I don't know now. I'm put off now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion